I’m really excited to share with you my 2015 goals because I truly believe it will help me stay accountable throughout the year. I’ve divided my goals up into the following categories: Family, God, Financial, Essential Oils Biz, Self-Improvement/Home, and Career. Every Sunday I will blog a status-update on these goals. I would absolutely love it if you joined me by sharing your goals too!
- Read at least 3 books on love & marriage during the year.
- Go on at least 1 date per month.
- Put devices away during any meal we have or during quality time. This goes for time spent with my son too.
- Find a church home and attend regularly.
- Read the bible.
- Continue contributing to our savings account (and not make withdrawals!).
- Bring lunch to work every day (can eat out 1 time per work week).
- Read at least 3 books on personal finance/entrepreneur during the year.
Essential Oils Biz:
- Share my love of the oils via blogging twice a week.
- Host a make and take party.
- Drink 8 glasses of water every day.
- Exercise 3x a week.
- Create a cleaning routine and stick to it!
- Make it to work on time every SINGLE day: 8:00 a.m!
- Read 3 books on oil and gas industry (I’m a CPA at an O&G company).
- Continue challenging myself by attending CPE sessions (must attend at least 40 hours a year to maintain license) that are pertinent in my career development and accounting knowledge.
I hope you have a wonderful and safe New Year’s Eve!